- Nike Sportswear’s latest project
- References to eco-trends and the rapidly dissolving print world, this series is sure to launch with a bang in the beginning of January 2011.
Boss, M. 2010 ‘Nike Premium Print Pack’ Trendland. Available at http://trendland.net/2010/12/27/nike-premium-print-pack/#more-55096 accessed 17/02/11
- Strayed from the concept that the silhouette of the shoe should be the centerpiece of look.
- The Blazer, Air Rift and Flash Macro form the Premium Print Pack.
- Each features an upper comprised of recycled magazines to create a very unique aesthetic.
- The shoes feature a treatment over the exterior to allow visibility of the magazine pattern without sacrificing durability and weather-resistance.
Nikeblog.com 2010 ‘Nike Premium Print Pack: Blazer, Air Rift, Flash Macro’ Nikeblog.com. Available at http://www.nikeblog.com/2010/12/17/nike-premium-print-pack-blazer-air-rift-flash-macro/ accessed 17/02/11
By Mini Boss 27 Dec 2010 @ 1:15 pm | Categorized TRENDS |