From Hyper Island school, Interactive Window Concept was made for students’ Advanced Interface Design class. Using Aussie streetwear brand WESC, they created these interactive windows where online users upload their video, create their background and choose in which city they want it to showcase.
Brief of the project summarised:
- Interactive Display Window: The Worldwide Conspiracy
- All WESC Concept Stores would have these interactive windows where WESC Activists are showcased and chosen by users online all over the world
- The name of the user is displayed on the lower corner of the window
- Choose the activist online & create a pattern background to personalize their creation
- Showcase their creation in any of the cities they choose online.
- Reactions of the offline users are also recorded live and are shown on a live stream on the site so you can see, on a split screen the reaction and the consequence on the video.
- The window contains a screen that displays these videos generated online and that turn live when users triggers them offline by walking.
Foiret, C. 2011 ‘Interactive Wesc Window Concept’ Trendland. Available at http://trendland.net/2011/01/16/interactive-wesc-window-concept/ accessed 17/02/11